- This event has passed.
The Dog Eared Book’s 7th annual fundraiser
October 1 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s time for The Dog Eared Book’s 7th annual fundraiser
for The Humane Society of Wayne County!
October 1st from 10 am to 5 pm
The goal is to FILL the van again!
On October 1st, bring any item from the desperately needed Wish List below and receive a FREE advance reader copy book*
Donate any Wish List item AND $5 or more to the Humane Society and you will be entered into a raffle for a $25 gift card to The Dog Eared Book.
Want to make an even bigger impact? Shop The Dog Eared Book! We will be donating 15% of all sales to the Humane Society!
Still need a reason to come out? The Dainty Donut Factory will be here from 10 to 1! A portion of all their sales will also be donated to the Humane Society of Wayne County!!
Thanks in advance for your continued support of this great cause!
- Liquid Laundry Detergent/Bleach
- Mr. Clean Multi-surface, AJAX dish soap
- 55 Gallon Construction Grade Garbage Bags
- 30 gallon garbage bags
- 13 gallon garbage bags
- Squeegees – 12″ with 4-foot handles
- Cat Litter and more Cat Litter
- Powdered Kitten Formula
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Exam Gloves: Medium and Large Latex and Non-Latex
- Distilled Water
- Purina Kitten Chow
- E-Z up shade canopies (heavy duty)
- Kitten milk replacer
- Poop scoops, large capacity with long handles for use with dogs
- Advantage or Frontline (K9 & feline)
- Feline Revolution or Interceptor
- Postage Stamps
- Copier paper
A little Fine Print:
-The Humane Society of Wayne County van will be outside so you are welcome to drop supplies and run!
-*those insanely popular advance reader copies are available while supplies last.